You have no items in your shopping cart.
Recommended for all commercial applications for barrier free access. Independent springs for each side of lever, which reduces lever sag.
- FUNCTION: From outside by lever except when locked from outside by key. Inside kever always freee. Deadlatching latchbolt
- FEATURES: Cylindrical leverset
- Heavy-duty lever springs
- Limited, Lifetime warranty
- Meets ADA
- SPECIFICATIONS: Backset: 2-3/4"
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Case: Corrosion treated, heavy-gauge cold rolled steel mechanism
- Strike: ASA standard 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Hand: Reversible
- Cylinder: 6 pin tumbler (keyed 5) KA2
- Keyway: SC1. Will accept US1539 Cylinder
- U.L. Listings: Listed for "A" labeled doors
- Certification: ANSI 156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2 Imported
- Packaging: 10 per case