You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Recommended for all commercial applications for barrier free access
- Independent springs for each side of lever, which reduces lever sag
- FUNCTION: From outside by key, inside by lever
- Inside lever always free for immediate exit
- Deadlatching latchbolt
- FEATURES: Cylindrical leverset
- Heavy-duty lever springs
- Limited, Lifetime warranty
- Meets ADA
- SPECIFICATIONS: Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Case: Corrosion treated, heavy-gauge cold rolled steel mechanism
- Latchbolt: Solid brass, 1/2" throw deadlatching
- Adjustable for beveled door keyed functions
- U.L. Listed
- Strike: ASA standard 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Hand: Reversible
- Cylinder: 6 pin tumbler (keyed 5) KA2
- Keyway: SC1
- Will accept US1539 Cylinder
- U.L. Listings: Listed for "A" labeled doors
- Certification: ANSI 156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2 Imported
- Packaging: 10 per case