Touch Sense Bar
Application: The Touch Sense Bar is for use on magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Touching the bar, even through light gloves or clothing, trips an electronic sensor which releases the lock. For indoor use only, the TSB-3 can be installed on metal, aluminum, or wood frame doors of all types. Meets "no special tools or knowledge" code requirements.
Features and Benefits
- 3 standard lengths: 36", 42" or 48"
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48"
- Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which will allow free egress or initiate the delay on an exit delay timer
- Backup push button
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and stainless steel armored door cord are included
- Operates on either 12 or 24VDC
- UL Listed