You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Schlage IBF-110 combo proximity keyfob with iButton functions as a credential for providing access, and allows you to manage proximity and iButton technologies in the same facility. A 'contactless' technology, proximity fobs let users identify themselves by simply waiving their credential in front of the prox reader. This makes prox the favored credential choice for higher volume openings, and higher user populations because it extends the life of the credential and reader. Encoded with a unique number that cannot be altered or updated, prox fobs ensure the integrity of the fob's data remains intact. For this reason, you want to choose prox for applications where higher security is a priority.
- Enroll at the lock (Schlage AD-200, CO-200), via free HID Proxalator, or using CRP Enroller
- Backwards compatible with Schlage iButton locks, including, CM/CL/King Cobra
- Carry in pocket, belt clip, or key chain
- Radio Frequency: 125kHz
- Read Range: Up to 6" (inch)
- Base Material: Polycarbonate, lightweight, yet rugged
- Compares to HID 1346 and is compatible with HID proximity formats up to 37 bits, and most HID readers