You have no items in your shopping cart.
Schlage AD-200 Series Offline Keyless Locks.
Networked locks may not be the right choice for every opening in your facility. This is why there are two models of AD-Series available as standalone solutions. Offline locks are a cost-effective way to upgrade from traditional mechanical locking devices. They allow you to easily add and delete users, track usage and manage data – all without installing a facility-wide network. This gives you more control and allows you to manage your system more efficiently than with a traditional mechanical system.
And, because these locks are part of the AD-Series, you’re free to upgrade to a networked solution at any time. Simply replace the network module – not the entire lock – and you’ll be up and running in no time.
The AD-Series offline solution provides:
- Security that’s more convenient than traditional mechanical locking devices.
- Audit trail reports that tell you who went where and when.
- Options to update users and access rights at the lock using the keypad, authorized credentials or a handheld programming device.
- The ability the upgrade to a networked solution as budgets allows and needs change.
Schlage offers two offline solutions to fit your environment:
Works operates like a traditional electronic lock. The locks are programmed with access rights and schedules using software and a handheld device, or manually programmed directly at the keypad.
Click here for more information
- Security that’s more intelligent and convenient than traditional mechanical locking devices
- Audit trail reports that allow you to track usage and events
- Users: Up to 5,000
- Audits: Up to 5,000
- Update users and access rights at the lock using the keypad or handheld device
- The ability to upgrade to a networked solution without removing the lock from the door
- Dimensions: Exterior - 3.44" (W) x 9.46" (H) x 3.67" (D). Interior - 3.44" (W) x 12.38" (H) x 3.67" (D)
- Credential Verification Time: ≤ 1 second
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators (field configurable)
- System Interface: Handheld Device
- Voltage Range: 4 VDC to 26 VDC
- Power Supply: 4AA Batteries, 8AA Batteries, or may be hardwired with 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Max Current Requirement: Up to 250 mA
- Battery Life: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA
- Operating Temperature - Exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C) (no battery)
- Operating Temperature - Interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) (battery)
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 100% condensing
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL294, UL10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
- Accessories: Handheld Device (HHD)