Check items to add to the cart or select all
Enroll Thousands Of Users From A Central Computer
The kit includes fingerprint scanner that will allow you to enroll all users quickly and easily from a central PC. Set access control rights, control all of your lock settings and more then simply upload all information to the included flash drive. The flash drive is then plugged into the lock to upload all of the relevant data. The kit can be used for a single lock or groups of locks.
Set-Up Keyless Users Quickly & Easily From A Central PC
For Increased Security & Fast Report Downloading
Quickly Upload User Rights To All Your ReliTouch, LC-200 or Thumblock Keyless Locks
Once you've set all preferences and access rights on a central computer, download the information onto the included 1 Gb flash drive. Bring the flash drive to your lock and download all access information to the keyless lock quickly and easily by simply plugging it in. All your settings will be saved on the lock for future use.
Easily Review Up To 20,000 Access Reports On Any PC
Insert the flash drive into any of your LC-200 and easily download all access information including who, what, where, and when accessed a particular door. Once you download this information from your keyless locks, plug the flash drive into any PC and quickly download all information. This MS Access-based AT software provides excellent tracking information and is exportable to an Excel sheet quickly and easily.
- Access Control/ Audit Trail software,
- USB Fingerprint Scanner and 1GB Flash Drive
How It Works:
- Register all fingerprints (and/or PIN codes) of all users at one centralized PC with the fingerprint scanner
- Set access control rights at the PC of each individual user to each individual lock
- When finished, upload those access control rights to the flash drive
- Bring the flash drive to the lock and program the lock from the flash drive
- Plus AT records can still be offloaded from the lock to the flash drive
|SKU||RT-201 Advanced audit trail and enrollment kit|