You have no items in your shopping cart.
9310 Easy Read Magstripe™ Card Reader
The Easy Read-Magstripe™ card reader is a stand-alone access control system which accepts any ANSI standard Track II magstripe card, such as bank cards or an existing system's cards. (Note: Sensitive banking or credit information is not encoded on Track 2.)
Though an Easy Read-MagstripeTM card reader can control access of up to 1,000 users, it's amazingly simple to program. This rugged, weather-resistant reader is designed for harsh weather conditions.
The durable read head is stainless steel and rated at over 1,000,000 swipes, making it suitable for most applications. Electronics are enclosed in hardened waterproof resin.
- Stainless steel read head
- EEPROM memory ensures programming remains intact when unit is not powered
- Includes 100 enrollment (shadow) cards used to enroll and delete users. (Extra cards available in packs of 250.)
- Reader accepts only cards from the deck of the master card which has been programmed. Up to 4 master cards can be programmed to accept a maximum of 1,000 cards.
- Accepts high and low coercivity magnetic stripe cards
- Change from Fail Locked to Fail Unlocked with one swipe of the lock mode card
- Accepts any ANSI standard Track II Magstripe™ card (blank card, drivers license, credit card)
- RCI magstripe user card sold separately
- Suitable for interior and exterior use, IPX7 rated
- Satin chrome finish
2 Year Limited Waranty
Chrome 1-3/8"W x 3-1/2"H x 1-3/8"D
Request-to-Exit Input Capability:
In excess of 1,000,000
Max 500mA @ 12VDC (Continuous)
Stainless steel read head Mazak "Satin Chrome" metal
12VAC or 12VDC*
10 ft (supplied) black, white and gray twin flex
-5 to 160ºF -20 to 70ºC
"Door Open" Time Frame:
0.5 to 5,000 seconds
ANSI Track II standard (special order others)