Check items to add to the cart or select all
KC5000-2 Locks are designed for cylindrical and mortise door preps and can be used in any facility, and any door where electronic access control is desired to simplify key control and increase the level of security. A perfect solution for hospitals, education, multi-family, airports and government, property management and more. A great security, convenience and performance upgrade from a reliance on mechanical keys or mechanical pushbutton locks.
An Alternative to Traditional Keys: All King Cobra (KC) locks provide an easy upward migration path away from a reliance on mechanical keys to maintain building security and access control. Once the integrity of the mechanical key system has been reestablished, locks with pin codes or electronic credentials can be used to maintain ongoing control of who has access to where and when. The KC family of locks allows this control to happen in a variety of ways.
One Lock. Three Options.KC2 locks can be programmed in one of three ways:
|This flexibility makes KC2 the perfect lock to grow with a facility. As needs change, so can the way in which the locks are managed. Each method of programming unlocks new features and functions, already existing in the KC2 electronics. This migratable approach allows the most basic user to have a plan for growth, one that won’t require them to buy new locks when security needs change.|
|• Number of User: 1000
• Number of Audits: 1000
• SNAP Compatible
• Battery Life: Cycles: 80,000 cycles or 3 years, 4 AA Batteries
• Lever Mechanism: Vandlgard® clutching mechanism. Levers operate independently.
• Environmental Performance: -20°F (-28°C) to +130°F (54°C)
• Warranty: 1 Year
• Latch Types: Cylindrical Latchbolt, Mortise Latchbolt, Mortise AutoBolt
• Lock Prep:
Standard ANSI 161 cylindrical prep for 1-3/4" doors. 1-1/2" to 2" field adjustable. 1-3/8" with shim kit.
ANSI Standard Mortise Lock Prep with 2-3/4" nominal backset for 1-3/4" doors. Adjustable from 1-7/8" to 2-3/4" in 1/8" increments.
|• Solid brass 6 pin mortise cyilnder with a Schlage Everest® C123 keyway keyed different with two 6 pin nickel silver keys. Accomodates most mortise cylinders with a compatible Schlage straight cam.
• 1-1/8" mortise cylinder (1-1/4" with blocking ring)
• Handing: Field Reversible levers
|• Snap Programmable
• Supervised Use (2-man rule) – requires two codes/credentials to gain access
• One-time use – code is set up for one use, then it becomes invalid. Great for deliveries or service technicians
• Freeze/Lock-out – permanently locks key pad until lock-out code is re-entered. Keypad can still be used for programming
• Toggle mode – unlocks the lock indefinitely (passage)
• Pass through mode – allow access during lock-out mode
• Normal use (Default) – Momentarily unlocks for relock delay
|• Mechanical Functions:|
|• Classroom/Storeroom Function – means you do not need a code or credential for egress. The inside lever always allows free egress
• Chassis: Patented heavy duty zinc die cast
• Cylindrical Backset: 2-3/4" standard (2-3/8" option available)
• Cylindrical Latchbolt: 1/2" Standard (3/4" option available)
• Mortise Deadbolts (where applicable): Stainless Steel 1" throw, 1-5/8" high, 5/8" thick
• EMI/RFI: Not impacted
• Buttons: 12 buttons, stainless steel/zinc
• Indicator Lights: Red and Green. Indicates activation. System Status, Errors and Low Power
• ANSI Standards: In testing for BHMA Grade 1