You have no items in your shopping cart.
MODEL 1021 INCLUDE INTERCHANGEABLE CORE OPTION (core not included).
Simplex® 1021 - Combination Entry & Prepped for Key Override
(Use your own IC/Removable core, or order one from us at checkout)
Tough-as-nails combination lock from the leader in top of the line security solutions, Kaba Ilco. Kaba has been making high quality security products for over 100 years. The Simplex® 1000 Series is a heavy-duty stand-alone security lock that is highly weather resistant. Entry is gained via a 1 to 5 digit code that is sequential. Vandal resistant, the Simplex® locks have found widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex® 1041 model
- HEAVY DUTY Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Prepped for key override. When you choose Best IC - Prep you may use your own small-format IC cores in this lock, including Best, Falcon, KSP, and Arrow. When you choose one of the other name brand IC preps, you can then use that name brand IC core in the lock. Need us to supply the core? Simply order at checkout
- Dimensions: 7 3/8" H x 3 1/8" W x 3 3/16" D
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" ~ 2 1/4"
- Backset: 2 3/4" included (2 3/8" available at checkout)
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
|Manufacturer||KABA Simplex / Eplex|