You have no items in your shopping cart.
IEI Linear Corp Prox.Pad Plus: Integrated Proximity Reader and Controller with Keypad
Prox.pad plus is a fully integrated PC managed single door access system with a stand alone proximity reader and keypad. The prox.pad plus when used on it’s own provides standard access control functionality with the use of it’s two relays and two inputs for request to exit and door position, and enhanced system functionality when used with Hub Manager Professional software. The software allows the management of people and doors through easy to create reports and step by step wizard assisted expanded feature functionality. The software can communicate to the prox.pad plus either through a 485 connection, or on a LAN/WAN using the SEG-1 TCP/IP communication device. By utilizing the proximity reader and keypad together, a higher level of security is achieved by requiring both to grant access. The prox.pad plus can be directly mounted to a single gang electrical box or to most flat surfaces. The proximity reader is capable of being mounted up to a maximum of 10 feet away from the prox.pad plus.
*LAN/WAN connectivity requires the purchase of the LAN/WAN device, Model: SEG-1.
- Integrated door control, proximity reader and keypad
- 2000 users
- 2000 event audit trail
- 32 doors per site (when managed with Hub Manager Professional)
- Bi-color LED to indicate operation
- Weather resistant design
- HID 26 - 40 bit format card compatibility
- HID Corporate 1000 compatible
- Fits over a single gang electrical box
- Communication via - SEG-1 (LAN/WAN) or USB to 485 converter
- Remote proximity reader mounting and glass mount option
- Dimensions: 2.75" W x 5.25" H x 1.38" D
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC only
- Temperature tolerance: -31F to 150F
- Main relay: Form C 2 amp SPDT
- Auxiliary Relay: Form C 1 amp SPDT
- REX/Door Loop: Dry contact closure
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Order number: 0-205679