You have no items in your shopping cart.
IEI Linear Corp Prox.Pad: Wiegand 125 kHz Proximity Reader with Keypad
IEI’s prox.pad is a stand alone proximity reader and keypad that can be directly mounted to a single-gang electrical box or to most flat surfaces. The prox.pad provides standard access control functionality with the use of its two relays and two inputs for request to exit and door position. By utilizing the proximity reader and keypad together, a higher level of security is achieved by requiring both to grant access. The prox.pad can be used for stand alone access control, or used as a reader for IEI access systems or most Wiegand systems. The proximity reader is capable of being mounted up to a maximum of 10 feet away from the prox.pad.
Data Collection Device (DCD) This application is used with this approved list of PDA’s to collect transaction data from any prox.pad containing firmware version 1.2d or greater.
Download DCD (.exe)
- Integrated door control, proximity reader and keypad
- 2000 users
- 2000 event audit trail
- Bi-color LED to indicate operation
- HID 26 - 37 bit format card compatibility
- Fits over a single-gang electrical box
- Corporate 1000 compatible
- Glass-mount option included
- Secured Series & Wiegand compatible
- UL 294 Listed
- Dimensions: 2.75" W x 5.25" H x 1.38" D
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC only
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
- Main relay: Form C 4 amp SPDT
- Auxiliary Relay: Form C 1 amp SPDT
- Order number: 0-205676
|Manufacturer||IEI Linear Corp|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)