You have no items in your shopping cart.
HES 9500 Electric Strike
The completely surface mounted, fire-rated solution
The 9500 series has been updated and enhanced for 2010. It is completely surface mounted, featuring all components completely encased within its Â¾" thick stainless steel housing-requiring no cuts to the jamb. Designed for use with rim exit devices, the 9500 series is field selectable to either fail secure or fail safe operation and can be operated with either 12 or 24 Volts DC. The 9500 Genesis III is the perfect solution for fire-rated, rim exit applications.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour (fail secure only)
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
- WHI fire door listed
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (#E09371, #E09372, #E09373)
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
- California Fire Marshall listed
- NFPA 80-07 compliant
- UBC-7-2-94, Uniform Building Code
- Patent #6,390,520
- .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
- Completely surface mounted
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" pullman latch
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
|SKU||9500 Electric Strike|