You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hes 8300 Electric Strike
The 8300 is the best choice for retrofiting into fire-rated frames
Hes 8300 is fire-rated, concealed series, a compact, high-performance product that complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames. It is designed for fast, easy installation, the 8300 fits into a standard 1" ANSI/BHMA A156.115 dust box, with little or no modification to your frame, and offers vertical adjustability that accommodate door sag and misalignment. Best of all, this unique electric strike complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames, so now you can save money, save time, and lives!
* UL 10C, fire-rated, 3 hour (in fail secure mode only)
* CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
* NFPA 80-07 compliant
* UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed electric strike
* ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
* NFPA-252 fire door conformant
* ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
* UBC-7-2-94, uniform building code, UBC
* Patent #5,934,720 and patents pending
Frame application (installs in these materials)
* .24 Amp @ 12VDC/VAC
* .12 Amp @ 24VDC/VAC
* DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
Standard Strike Features:
* Falls within the guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames
* No cutting on your frame is required
* Vertical adjustable to accommodate door sag and misalignment when needed
* Tamper resistant electric strike
* Static strength is 1,500 lbs.
* Dynamic strength is 70 ft-lbs.
* Endurance up to 500,000 cycles
* Field selectable: fail safe or fail secure
* Non-handed electric strike
* Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
* Strike body depth of only 1-1/16"
* Plug-in connector
* Five year limited warranty by Hes
* LBM - Latchbolt monitor