You have no items in your shopping cart.
HES 7500 Electric Strike series
FREE Shipping throughout Continental USA
This is a Grade 1, fire-rated pre-load solution
The HES 7500 series electric strike is ideal for fire-rated applications with pre-load conditions that may be caused by a warped or misaligned door, weather stripping, a smoke seal or any kind of a condition that could cause door bind. Because the solenoid is internally mounted it provides for compact unit, making the 7500 series electric strike easy to install in hollow metal, concrete filled metal, or a wood jamb.
7500 Series Specifications
* UL 10C, fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only)
* CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant
* UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
* ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 Strike
* NFPA-252 fire door conformant
* ASTM-E152 fire door conformant
* MEA New York City accepted
* UBC-7-2-94, Uniform Building Code
* Patent #5,484,180
Frame application: (can be installed on)
* .45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
* .25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
* Stainless steel construction
* Tamper resistant
* Strike Static strength 1,500 lbs.
* High Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
* Endurance of 500,000 cycles
* Field selectable: fail safe or fail secure
* Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only)
* Non-handed Electric Strike
* Internally mounted solenoid for compact design
* Minimal Strike body depth of 1-11/16"
* Plug-in connector
* Trim enhancer
* Five year limited warranty by Hes
* LBM - Latchbolt monitor
* Hes 7501 Electric Strike - size: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-11/16" - For use with cylindrical locksets with up to a 3/4" throw.
* Hes 7505 Electric Strike - size - 9" x 1-3/8" x 1-11/16" For use with cylindrical locksets with up to a 3/4" throw for wood frame applications
|SKU||7500 Electric Strike|