You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hes 7000 Electric Strike
This is preferred choice pre-load solution
The Hes 7000 series features hardened stainless steel locking cams. With a modular design that accommodates both cylindrical and rim exit locks, the 7000 series will accommodate various types of latchbolts that range from 5/8” to 3/4” throw. The unique design of the keeper module allows this unit to operate under excessive door loading. The heavy-duty construction of the Hes 7000 electric strikes makes them ideal for high usage applications.
* UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed
* ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 2
* MEA New York City accepted
* Patent #5,484,180
Frame application Material:
* .45 Amp @ 12VDC continuous duty
* .25 Amp @ 24VDC continuous duty
Standard Electric Strike Features:
* Stainless steel construction
* Tamper resistant
* Strike Static strength 1,000 lbs.
* The dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs.
* Endurance is 500,000 cycles
* Field selectable (fail secure or fail safe)
* Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only)
* Horizontal adjustment (783S, 786S and 789S options)
* Non-handed Electric Strike
* Internally mounted solenoid
* Strike body depth 1-11/16"
* Uses Plug-in connector
* Trim enhancer (701 and 702 options)
* Pocket adapter (786S and 789S options)
* Three year limited warranty by Hes
* Faceplate NOT included
* LBM - Latchbolt monitor
|SKU||7000 Electric Strike body|