You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gardall 1-Hour Microwave Fire Safes
Gardall offers a full range of U.L. approved fire resistive microwave style safes. These safes are made to Gardall’s exact specifications and brought to you with the same care and quality you have come to expect from Gardall. Microwave style safes come with either mechanical or electronic style locks. All fire safes have plated interlocking bolts that extend into the safe walls to prevent tampering and removal of doors. The doors are precision built of extra heavy steel, full swinging on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame. All safes come with a center bolt down hole and hardware to anchor the safe down.
- Programmable electronic lock with over-ride
- Individual packaging for UPS type shipping
- Two compact sizes
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- Center bolt down ( hardware included )
- Pull-out shelf for storage
- Dual security key and combination (mechanical only)
- All models carry a 1-hour K.I.S label. Models MS912/MS129 also carry a U.L 1-hour, 350°F label
- Gardall warranty for all products
H W D
H W D
|Approx. Wt. (lbs.)||Description||Retail Price|
|MS912-G-CK||13½”16¾” 15¼”||9½” 12¾”10¼”||85||Horizontal 1 Hr Fire Safe with Combination Lock||179.99|
* U.L. 350° One-Hour Label – Fire and Impact Test
Add 1½” to outside depth for dial and handle.