Check items to add to the cart or select all
The CL610 is a heavy duty tubular mortise latch.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered.
The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
Quick Code change!
The CL600 range incorporating the new Quick Code system allows on door code change in seconds. Typically most mechanical digital locks require the lock to be removed from the door or partly disassembled to change the code.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Quick Code change - no need to remove lock from door
- Mechanical Codelock
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in Brushed Steel and Polished Brass
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in 2 PVD Finishes
Brushed Steel, Polished Brass Images of lock finishes
CL610 brushed steel lock available with either lever or knob handle.
The CL610 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
The CL610 has been designed so that the code can be changed on the door in seconds.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)