You have no items in your shopping cart.
Heavy duty tubular mortise latch with Code Free entry option.
The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
Code Free access option on the keypad.
In Code Free mode the outside lever will retract the latchbolt without using a code. This option is ideal for day to day use when punching in a code is not necessary e.g. external doors in a school with high traffic.
- Internal doors and External doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Heavy duty tubular mortise latch
- Code Free access option
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Back to Back option available – CL515BB
Available in two PVD Finish
Stainless Steel, Polished Brass
CL515 stainless steel lock available with either lever or knob handle.
The CL515 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 10 buttons a total of 1,023 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Codelocks CL500 Series Model # CL550BB is DOUBLESIDED BACK TO BACK KEYLESS ENTERY and is a heavy duty mortise lock (US ANSI Prep).