You have no items in your shopping cart.
The CL250 is a light duty mortise latch with key override
The latch is spring loaded and will lock automatically when the door is closed. The latch bolt has a deadlocking plunger feature to prevent unlawful shimming of the latch.
- Internal doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Light duty mortise latch with key override
- Hexagonal bevelled handle and lock case
- Available in Stainless Steel and Polished Brass
- Key override option available – Stainless steel finish only
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in two PVD Finishes
Stainless Steel, Polished Brass
The CL250 locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.