• Provide the solution for powerful combinations of access control and real-time monitoring.
• Base on TCP/IP and RS485 communication easy for management
• 4 relays output directly control the doors, 4 readers interface support almost any Wiegand 26 readers in the market.
• 8 input port for door open sensor monitoring and exit button. And 2 user defined input ports for link with alarm system.
• The I2C BUS support various expansion parts such as: expansion I/O board, keypad and LED module.
• Built-in surge protection up to 36kA, reverse polarity protection for incoming power and DC failure protection.
• Visual LED indicate the inputs, outputs and communication status.
• User-friendly Anviz SAC software provides numerous access control and alarm monitoring features: expiry date for clubs, time zones, supervision, activity reports etc. Learn More
Built-in installation with elegant appearance, in adoption of top-quality magnetic materrials and special rocessing technique for the electromagnetic part, which produce no residual magnetism after a Learn More
VP30 card access control and time attendance is a professional access control system developed for small to medium size businesses for security. It integrates RFID, burglar alarm, time attendance and Learn More
C2C is the color RFID attendance system designed for medium to large size businesses. It integrates High Definition TFT LCD and ARM system platform to ensure terminals performance stable. C2C has a ul Learn More
Anviz OC180 is wall mounted RFID time attendance. Featured in ultrathin and fashionable appearance, OC180 adopt USA TI high speed CPU. In addition, OC180 have plug and play USB , TCP/IP networking com Learn More