You have no items in your shopping cart.
ARROW Revolution Digital Keyless Lock (includes the key bypass)
The New Arrow Revolution stand alone touchscreen lock combines the functional elements of a cylindrical lockset with the latest technological designed for electronic aesthetic. Dealers will benefit by providing an up to date technological solution that is also quick and easy to install.
Users benefit from a simple interaction with the lock through a voice guided touch keypad, making day to day use and programming easy. The Revolution is recommended for healthcare facilities, offices, retail environments, multi-family, hospitality, government facilities, as well as K-12 school environments. It provides a traffic control solution for areas requiring restricted access. If necessary, both users and user groups can be easily locked out by the administrator. This feature provides a quick lockout option in case of a security concern.
- Stand-alone touchscreen access locking device
- Interactive voice-guided programming
- Tri-lingual, English/Spanish/French
- Optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power
- Internal power uses 4 AA batteries
- 9VDC battery connections for emergency access
- Request to enter (REX) input allows remote access capability
- Silent mode option
- Visual verification of pin code programming
- Feature access through keypad programming, 4-12 digit user pin codes
- Two operational modes - EZ Mode (9 users) or Advanced Mode (1,000 users)
- Lockout Mode
- Passage Mode
- Auto Re-Lock
- Weather Resistant
- Optional Key Override - Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in AR and CS keyways
- Overdrive Freewheeling lever disengages the lever when handle is locked.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- ADA compliant levers
- Install lock and latch with only 5 screws
- Also available in Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep
Standard 161 Prep with one additional 1/2" hole
2-3/4" standard. Also available in 2-3/8" backset.
Handing: Field Reversible
Door Thickness: 1-3/8" and 1-3/4".
Latch: Stainless Steel with 1/2" throw standard. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
Latch Front: Stainless steel. 2-1/4" x 1-1/8", 1/8" in 2".
Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.
Rose Inserts: Contains coil spring which is a permanent assembly within the rose.
Strikes: Stainless steel. ANSI A156.115
Handling: Non-handed. Levers operate bi-directionally.
Packaging: 1 per box, 3 per case
Warranty: Three-year limited.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)