You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Adel Trinity 788 combines the strength, simplicity and reliability of our industry leading Fingerprint password locks with the enhanced features and convenience of electronic access control, so be the first to buy from KeylessAccessLocks.cDISCONTINUEDom and industry leader. Fingerprint access eliminates the cost and problems of issuing and managing keys or cards. And more importantly no PIN to forget, or give away. You will no longer need to collect or change credentials each time there is a user change or a credential is lost or stolen.
- Supports 99 user fingerprints
- Stand alone lockset, no wires to mess with
- Ready to go out of the box, easy installation, comes complete with instructions and positioning template
- Methods of entry: fingerprint, pin number only, or key-override
- 360° position rotational-free sensor
- PVD coated optical sensor for long life
- Cylindrical latchbolt includes 1/4" deadlocking plunger bolt for additional security (not a deadbolt)
- Toggle capability between auto-lock or open state (passage) mode
- Heavy duty cast-steel constructed. Zinc alloy finish for maximum durability
- Low-battery power warning alert
- Outdoor use only if covered and protected from precipitation (snow/rain)
- 2 backup keys
- One (1) year manufacturer's warranty for replacement or repair
- Dimensions: 5 3/4" H x 2 5/8" W x 2" D
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" ~ 2"
- Handing: Non-handed. Fits left and right swing doors
- Battery operation: 4AA's. External 9V power input if batteries are flat
- Operation temperature range: 13 ° F ~ 185 ° F
- Backset: Includes 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" for residential or light commercial use
- Sensor: Optical: 500 dpi resolution
|Model||ADEL TRINITY 788|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)