You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing the very first commercially-available WiFi keypad lock!
The DB500i WiFi Lock allows you to control access to your home or business from wherever you happen to be from a Web-enabled desktop computer, tablet, or SmartPhone!
So, if you are away from home and need to let a babybsitter or repairman in, you'll be able to open your door in just seconds!
And, when your kids come home and open the door, the RemoteLock LS-DB500i WiFi Lock can text you that they have arrived. This is convenience and peace of mind like no other lock can offer!
The DB500i WiFi Lock, like all our WiFi products, is designed to use your exisiting WiFi router to connect to the Internet—so you don't have to buy a new router. It is an easy-to-install, D.I.Y. product that is designed to replace your current deadbolt lock.
Except for the handle, the DB500i is identical to its sister lock, the L500i WiFi Lever Handle Lock.
Once installed, access to your home can be monitored and controlled remotely from a computer, tablet, or SmartPhone.
The DB500i WiFi Lock comes in 3 beautiful finishes that match with your existing door hardware.
Designed with Features You'll Love!
- Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Up to 250 different user codes at a time
- Unlimited number of one-time use codes
- Audit trail feature which keeps track of everything, including programming changes, access code creation (and deletion), and the name of the user, the type of event (locked or unlocked), the date and time, and if the attempt was successful. This information is available over the Internet and requires purchase of monthly Web Access Plan (see below).
- Temporarily disabled user codes for quick re-enable later on
- Permanently delete user codes individually or all at once
- Lock out function disables lock for 45 seconds after 5 incorrect entries
- Can be locked 4 ways:
- by standard metal key
- by pressing the lockstate/enter button on outside keypad
- by turning the thumb turn on the inside lock body
- or by online account
The WiFi Advantage
Wi-Fi Connected devices have several advantages over devices that use other wireless technology such as Z-Wave or Zigbee. For starters, our Wi-Fi system allows you the convenience of using your existing wireless router that you may already have in your home for your laptop or other wireless devices. Both Z-Wave and Zigbee require equipment and extra expense in order for their devices to work.
Designed for Speed and Security
Speed and security are two more reasons that WiFi has the advantage. Top data transfer speeds for Zigbee and Z-Wave top out at 250 Kbps while Wi-Fi speeds reach 11 Mbps. That is over 40 times as fast! When it comes to security, big banks and institutions also turn to WiFi. WiFi has the most highly tested interoperable link layer encryption & authentication of any home automation wireless technology available (WPA2).
DB500i Dimensions & Specifications:
|Backset||Adjustable (2 3/8" or 2 3/4")|
|Front Dimensions||6" High x 3" Wide x 1 1/2" Deep|
|Back Dimensions||7 1/2" High x 2 7/8" Wide|
|Door Thickness||Ranges from 1 3/8" to 2"|
|Length of User Codes||4-10 digits|
|Number of Override Keys||2 metal keys|
|Battery Life||1 year (depends on use)|