You have no items in your shopping cart.
The NEW 2013 ReliTouch
New 4th Generation biometric handle lock for commercial and residential use. This is the most advanced biometric lock available today.
Many new features for 2013 including our new multiline inner display, upgraded mechanical assemblies, many new firmware features, shock proof electronics and much more.
This lock is the next generation of our previous RT-201, 204, 207 and 3 generations newer than our LC-200 model locks.
SINGLE LATCH TUBULAR LOCK WITH 1000 USER INTERNAL MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY BACKLIT LCD SCREEN AND PC MANAGEMENT AND AUDIT TRAIL OPTIONS.
The new ReliTouch was designed for both residential and commercial building installations.
For the commercial customer, the ReliTouch is a fantastic product if you are serious about your security. Savvy security professionals understand the value of biometric access control for identification and authentication purposes. This undeniably accurate information by itself can reduce risks and costs associated with theft, vandalism, and fraud. Besides its cost effective price, ReliTouch® provides real savings by eliminating replacements costs associated with re-keying, replacing cylinders, or purchasing swipe cards. And because it is a standalone access control system, ReliTouch eliminates the expensive material and labor costs of installing electrical wiring and network cabling necessary for wall-mounted access control panels.
You can feel confident that ReliTouch provides you with the uncompromising commercial-grade quality. This lock is a true workhorse, tested to over 2 million duty cycles. The ReliTouch allows for up to 1,000 users, comes with a 3-hour UL fire-rated latch, a free-wheeling clutch, Outdoor portion is a 100% weatherproof design, standard commercial finishes like Satin Chrome (US26D), ADA and HIPAA compliance, and so much more. If you need to secure any door in your business with an access control door lock, compare it to the ReliTouch first. Like purchasing a great cellphone, television or vehicle the ReliTouch is an excellent investment as it is a product you and those around you will benefit from each and every day.
For the residential consumer, this biometric access control door lock has unsurpassed features and functionality. While beautiful and aesthetically pleasing, with a wide variety of gorgeous architectural finishes, don’t be fooled. The ReliTouch is a security system on any door, providing you with the versatility to manage access rights by PIN code or fingerprint (or a combination of both) to your residence. In addition the ReliTouch’s access control and audit trail features give you the certainty of knowing exactly who has been in your home, at what time, on which date. And you can easily add or delete house staff, day workers, contractors, and guests without the hassle or risk of trying to remember who had keys made. Plus the ReliTouch can be installed indoors or with the lock side outdoors with no concern for rain, snow, dust or humidity. You can truly transform your world from “care free” living to “key free” living with ReliTouch® and never worry about losing your keys again…
Your ReliTouch is easy to program and easy to use as a standalone system – our user-friendly Backlit LCD screen makes sure of that. But the ReliTouch's true value is best realized by its biggest innovation – the incorporation of USB flash drive technology.
- 4th Generation Lock (new for 2013)
- Biometric and Pin code lock for residential/commercial applications, weatherproof on the outside portion (for use on permanent structures only), 2 year warranty
- 1000 user capability with timed access control – Optional enrollment system and audit trail software package for your PC (Includes a USB Scanner and a 2GB Flash Drive for audit trail management)
- Industrial Grade Satin Chrome finish
One-of-a-kind user control:
* Up to 1,000 PIN code users (any PIN-code length per user), or
* Up to 1,000 fingerprint users, or
* Fast Touch and Go 1:N Mode (1 to Many), High-Security Access (1:1) User ID+PIN or User ID+Fingerprint, PIN only modes and more
* Each user can be set up with any of these access methods, per user, per lock
* There is no standalone biometric door lock available on the world market with this much control.
-Night view backlit PIN keypad for easy use at night
-5 seconds access time before door re-locks
-Heavy Duty components rated to over 2M cycles
- UL-Listed, ANSI Grade 2 tubular latch with 3-hour UL fire-rating
- Adjustable backset (2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″)
- Commercial grade 6-pin rim cylinder (able to be removed) with SC4 keyway (3 keys included)
- Free-wheeling clutch design
- 100% weatherproof – the external portion of this lock can be placed in adverse weather without the fear of damage caused by moisture, snow, dust, UV, or humidity
- Rated for -40F to 150F
- Impact Alarm if lock is attacked and loses contact with the door, a screeching alarm will sound
- Non-handed design
- 4AA batteries to operate (1.5v only).
- NEW Retail Store mode where lock opens and closes on a schedule you define (v2.1 of the lock or newer)
* Estimated battery life is 12,000 to 21,000 cycles
* Low battery alert
* Non-volatile memory will not be lost when batteries are removed or replaced
- Lock can also be hardwired to run full-time on AC by standard 12V DC power supply
- Program 2 ways:
* At the lock using the LCD
* At a PC using the PCMU (optional)
- Easy to Delete Individual users
- Access Control features:
- Open Mode
- Timed Lock Access
- Timed User Access
- Import Records
- Export Records
- Optional PC Management Upgrade (PCMU) to program all locks and all users at a PC with a high-res fingerprint scanner. 1 GB flash drive can now be used to program the locks and download Audit Trail records.
- Two Years
- CMOS Optical (3rd Generation high resolution, backlit, coated)
- Number of Users
- 1,000 Users (any combination)
- Verification Type
- 1 to N (PIN or fingerprint only)
1 to 1 (User ID + FP or PIN)
- Scanning Time
- < 1 second
- Recognition Time
- < 1 second/user
- False Accept Rate (FAR)
- < .001%
- False Reject Rate (FRR)
- < .01%
- Power Supply
- 4 AA size alkaline batteries or hard-wired 12V DC Power supply
- 1.5" D x 3" W x 9.5" L
- 11 lbs
- Door Thickness
- 1 1/2" ~ 2" (compatible with virtually any standard wood, metal or fiber glass door but not for use on doors that use exotic woods or glass doors.)
- Operating Temperature Range
- -40F to 150 F (best in the industry)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)