You have no items in your shopping cart.
Biometric Access Control: Increase Security and Convenience
The TRU650 biometric access control system breaks the paradigm that increased security results in decreased convenience for your user population. Unmatched usability combined with ultra-fast identification speed allows system implementation with no other identification token required. Biometric access requires nothing more than the touch of a finger. Users have no need to keep up with knowledge or possession based tokens that can be forgotten, lost, given or stolen.
The TRU650 biometric physical access control solution grants privileges and generates a robust audit trail of activity based on the most proven biometric in the world, the fingerprint. The native TCP/IP communications and server-based computing structure of this modern biometric access control solution assures real-time, secure system operation.
Return On Security
- Reduces security administration
- Eliminates costs from cards and pins
- Reduces Internal Theft
- Ensures long lasting ROI through solution’s longevity
- Simplified installation & implementation
- Automatic Configuration of Input Technology & Communication
Effective Networked Security
The TRU 650 biometric access control system is designed with a modern client and server communication architecture for easy scalability. Intelligent field terminals are configured with local IP and server information to facilitate secure communications. These terminals are approved at the server level so that only communication with known devices can occur within the system. Encryption of all communications insures data is not compromised.
Although designed to operate normally as a networked system, the TRU650 field terminals have the intelligence to operate if the network connection is lost. When the connection is restored event logs are downloaded to the system server to maintain continuity of system activity reporting.
Door Access Control Features
- Privileges granted based on Absolute Biometric Identity
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
- Increased convenience with instant user authentication
- Scalable single-token solution to 20,000 users (more upon request)
- Certifications: TSA Biometric Access QPL, National Biometric Security Project QL, FCC, CE, RoHS, KCC
- 5 Year Hardware Warranty
- Processes 20,000 templates per second
- Authentication options: Fingerprint, Card, Fingerprint + Card
- Integrated Smart/Prox Card Reader (Mifare ISO 14443A, 125KHz)
- Modern client-server solution architecture, Native TCP/IP Communication
Access Control Systems - Full Compatibility
The TRU650 is compatible with all standard format access control systems via 26 or 37-bit Wiegand output communication. Seamless performance based on true identity to the access control system.
Future Proof Biometrics
Integrated Biometrics R & D team is constantly making advances in the security, speed and usability of our biometric technology. We design our solutions to be easily updated with remote firmware upgrades, allowing existing customers to take advantage of all system enhancements.
For IB, this isn't an up-sell opportunity... it's a way to offer our customers a solution that gets better the longer you use it.
Turnkey (Standalone) Option
Integrated Biometrics's turnkey Enrollment & Management application provides the ability to manage access in small to medium sized applications which only require door access control.
This application can be loaded on multiple workstations throughout the organization to provide flexibility for enrollment, monitoring and system management. Enrollment of biometric templates is accomplished with the enrollment scanner connected via USB port.
- Import & Export Feature for User Data
- Enroll & Management of Biometric Templates
- Windows interface: Drag & Drop, Right Click, Icon based
- Real Time System Control, Monitoring & Reporting
- TRU650 Terminal Configuration & Approval
- Option to store finger images for Failed and/or Successful events
- Server application can be installed on separate computer
- Server application utilizes SQL database software
- Supported OS: Windows XP Pro, Vista, 2000, Server 2003 & 2000
The TRU650 biometric access control system provides everything an organization needs to maintain secure physical access control. With the benefits of superior speed, reliability and longterm scalability, the TRU650 is among the best biometric access control solutions on the market today.
- TRU 650 Terminal Reader Unit
- RJ45 Port for TCP/IP or Wireless connection
- 12 Volt DC 750 Milliamp Supply
- RS-422 Communication In/Out
- 26 & 37 bit Wiegand Out
- Integrated Proximity Card Reader
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Wiring Harness