You have no items in your shopping cart.
DL210 - All-In-One Fingerprint Lock and Fingerprint Deadbolt
NEW IMPROVED UP TO DATE MODEL
- Upgraded Fingerprint Recognition Scanner
- Improved Matching Algorithm
THE KEYLESS ENTRY LOCK FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
The DL210 made by Shepherd was chosen as one of the "Best Of Innovations for 2004 at the Consumers Electronic Show, the DL 210 has been featured on ABC's Good Morning America, NBC's Nightline News, CNN Headline News, and many other major news publications across the United States as being named one of the industry’s best!
Fingerprintdoorlocks.com has partners with Shepherd as one of the central distribution points for the United States. We are the warehousing and service center for this fingerprint door lock. Shepherd has been designing and manufacturing biometric door locks since 1990 and is recognized as a world leader in the industry.
The DL210 not only will fit your existing door setup but was designed to stand up to the elements with years of convenient secure access. Easy to use, manage, enroll, and configure for up to 50 users. Buy one today and see why thousands of others have chosen this lock to secure their families and businesses! We are confident that you will like or your money back.
- (DIY) Easy replacement for USA standard lock
- Interchangeable with most standard handset & deadbolt locksets
- Adjustable backsets (latch and deadbolt) may be chosen: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Fingerprint access for up to 50 users
- Double security with latch and deadbolt
- 3 level user management and 5 selectable security thresholds
- Sliding weather cover and stylish package
- manual key override
- LED display/simple buttons for operation
- 6 AA battery operation with low battery alert - non-volatile memory will not delete stored fingerprints in the event of battery loss
- When needed, door can be left in unlocked status
- Approved for Indoor and Outdoor use
- Applications : Office or Home
- Warranty Period
- One Year
- Fingerprint capture type
- CMOS Optical
- Number of Users
- 50 Users
- Verification Type
- 1 to N
- Scanning Time
- <1 second
- Recognition Time
- <0.2 second/user
- False Accept Rate (FAR)
- False Reject Rate (FRR)
- Position Tolerance
- +/- 0.1"
- Rotation Tolerance
- < +/- 15 degrees
- Temperature Range
- 0 F to 145 F
- Power Supply
- AA size alkaline batteries x 6
- Dimensions: Outside
- 10 13/16" x 3" x 1 23/32"
- Dimensions: Inside
- 10 13/16" x 3" x 1 7/16"
|Manufacturer||B and H DEPOT|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)