Check items to add to the cart or select all
Fingerprint Deadbolt Lock
BioBolt® X2 is the world’s leader in Fingerprint dead bolt security for your home and office!
The BioBolt® X2 biometric fingerprint deadbolt was designed right here in the United States for the U.S. market. This fingerprint and pin pad deadbolt features a protective slide covers for the scanner, keeping it protected from the "elements". With the input of thousands of US consumers as well as multiple well-respected US locksmiths and security firms, we have created a deadbolt lock that truly accomplishes a unique blend of beauty and unparalleled security. In addition, we have secured the highest quality components for the BioBolt® X2 to redefine the standard in the fingerprint lock. The BioBolt® X2 is currently available in 3 stocked finishes. Satin chrome, a polished brass finish and the antique brass. The BioBolt® X2 is the first biometric dead bolt that offers a pin pad as an alternative to gain access to the secured area. This lock will fit your existing US standard deadbolt hole without having to modify your door in any way. All you need is about 15 minutes of time and a screw driver. No other deadbolt on the market today gives you all this at a cost effective price and back by unprecedented service, support, and a replacement warranty.
The BioBolt® X2 fingerprint deadbolt is a great lock for both homes and small businesses. Its sleek design and robust features is offered in three different finishes which helps it blend in with your decor and add its own complimentary touch to the surroundings. Its sturdy construction and protective slide make it weatherproof and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
The BioBolt® X2 keyless entry lock is great for locking up guns and valuables indoors or securing outbuildings on your property. Small business can use this biometric fingerprint deadbolt to secure equipment rooms or areas that contain important customer information. By using this lock, you maintain complete control over who has access to areas you want to protect. The BioBolt® X2 biometric lock also provides you with a convenient solution to avoiding lost or stolen keys and PINs. It contains capacity for up to 99 different users, making it ideal for any home or small company. Need to quickly add or delete a user? No problem as you can manage your users via the pin pad.
If you would like to distribute or resell the BioBolt® X2 please contact our sales department. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions and provide you with the information you need to make your decision. When buying from FingerPrintDoorLocks.com, you can be confident in the quality and performance of the products you order from us. We offer you free technical support with your purchase and give you 30 days to return any item you’re not completely satisfied with. Should you have a problem with a unit for whatever reason within the warranty period we will replace it.
- Install your BioBolt® X2 in 10 min - no drilling needed!
- Fits a USA standard 2-1/8" diameter hole with a thickness of 1-3/8" - 2.30”
- Add / delete individual users directly on the lock!
- Stand alone (no PC required) - battery operated
- 99 fingerprint user capacity – 78 pin number users
- Fingerprint, Pin, or Key Access methods
- ALL weather fingerprint lock - Operating Temp: -29 ° to 140 ° F
- Easy setup and enrollment process
- No software required - Management performed on lock directly
- 4 AA battery with approximately 5,000 uses before replacement
- Sliding weather cover triggers sensor to power on automatically
- Fingerprints will not be lost if batteries fail
- Low battery warning alert
- Includes both : 2 3/8 or 2 3/4 inch deadbolt backsets
- High grade durable sensor with 560 dpi
- You will need a screw driver and about 10 min of time
- BioBolt® X2 Fingerprint Lock front and rear bodies
- Standard Deadbolt Backset(2 3/8" & 2 3/4")
- four US Standard KW1 manual override keys
- Manual and installation templates
- Door Thickness
- 1.5" to 2.0"
- Outside Dimensions (Cover Down)
- 7" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Outside Dimensions (Cover Up)
- 9.5" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Inside Dimensions
- 7" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Unlocking Methods
- Fingerprint, Code and Mechanical Key
- False Identification Rate:
- Fingerprint User Capacity
- 99 (2 template per user)
- 560 dpi
- Anti static Voltage
- Working Temperature
- -29°F / 140°F
- Password Capacity
- 78 (minus fingerprint users)
- Password Length
- 8 digits
- With a biometric lock you can easily give your children or other family members access to your home without needing to worry about them losing the keys
- Unlike keyed locks, with the BioBolt® X2 fingerprint door lock there is no need to bring your keys with you when going for a run or a visit with the neighbor down the street
- Protect your family by locking up firearms and other harmful items - effectively converting a closet into a biometric vault
- Use the BioBolt® X2 Biometric Lock to conveniently secure outbuildings such as pool houses and sheds
- Give housekeepers and friends temporary PIN access that can be changed at any time - without replacing the lock or worrying about whether or not the key was duplicated.
Small Office Use:
- Secure server closets or equipment rooms using industry leading fingerprint recognition
- Secure offices that contain customer's personal information with the convenience and biometric security of the BioBolt® X2 fingerprint door lock recognition
- Allow users to access secure areas without keys, pin numbers or cards