You have no items in your shopping cart.
The new BioBolt®evo3 is the culmination of years of research and experience producing the market leading biometric locks for home and office. Using state of the art 3rd generation fingerprint recognition technology, it is possible to do things that traditional keyed locks simply cannot do:
- Allow entry without fumbling for keys in your purse or pockets
- Prevent lost, stolen or duplicated keys
- Give temporary access to individuals or groups without compromising security
- Emergency access over the phone with manageable pin codes
- Easily add and remove individual users directly on the lock
With traditional pin code locks, codes can be forgotten or given to others without permission. With the BioBolt®evo3 these concerns become a thing of the past. Children, friends, workers and family can be given individual access without the risk of them giving access to others. Unlike any other deadbolts on the market, the BioBolt® evo3 can be used to unlock a door with a fingerprint, pin code or emergency override key! Operation of the BioBolt® evo3 could not be easier. Simply lift the protective slide cover, place your finger on the scanner and almost instantly the lock will match a registered user and unlock the door. All of this can be done without having to modify your existing door in any way.
The BioBolt®evo3 boasts a host of features that set it far above the competition. The 3rd generation optical scanner provides the latest fingerprint recognition technology on the market. While other locks require you to remove all users when a single user needs to be removed, the BioBolt®evo3 allows individual users to be removed directly from the lock. This is all done using the pin pad and never requires a computer or additional programming kit.
Designed for long lasting security, the BioBolt®evo3 features an all metal housing and ANSI grade bolt. Its construction allows for use both indoors and outdoors in almost any type of weather. Installation of the BioBolt®evo3 is a breeze, typically requiring only a screwdriver and 10 minutes. Here at www.KeylessAccessLocks.com no other deadbolt on the market today provides all this at a cost effective price and backed by unprecedented service, support, and a replacement warranty. With its unique design, robust features, and unrivaled quality, the BioBolt® will surely remain the preferred solution for years to come.
- KW1 keyway with 4 keys
- Install your BioBolt® X2 in 10 minutes - no drilling needed!
- Fits a USA standard 2-1/8" diameter hole with a thickness of 1 3/8" - 2 1/2”
- Easily add or delete individual users directly on the lock (no PC required)
- 99 fingerprint user capacity - 78 pin code user capacity
- Fingerprint, Pin, or Key Access methods
- ALL weather design - Operating Temperature: -4 to 140 Degrees
- 4 AA battery with approximately 6,500 uses before replacement
- Sliding weather cover triggers sensor to power on automatically
- Fingerprints will not be lost if batteries fail
- Low battery warning alert
- BioBolt EVO deadbolt front and rear bodies
- Standard Deadbolt Backset(2 3/8" & 2 3/4")
- four (4) US Standard KW1 manual override keys
- Manual and installation templates
|Manufacturer||B and H DEPOT|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)