You have no items in your shopping cart.
The NEW Arrow Revolution stand-alone pushbutton deadbolt provides users with the ability to easily grant access for up to 25 individual users without the need to distribute and keep track of multiple keys. The deadbolt is cost-effective and easy to install.
The Revolution pushbutton allows for greater entry control by eliminating the need to manage multiple keys and enhancing the user’s ability to grant secure temporary access. For a cost-effective, hassle-free deadbolt solution, look no further than the Arrow Revolution pushbutton.
• ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
• Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2
• Stand-alone Touchscreen Access Locking Device
• High Tech Look & Feel
• Volume Levels – Full, Quiet, Off
• Easy to Use, Install, and Program
– 25 Users
– Add/Delete Individual Users
• Battery Life – One Year
• Deadbolt Motor – Motorized Bolt In and Out
• Privacy Feature
• Medium Duty Commercial, Grade 2
• Keying – Standard Cylinder
• Key Override – Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in
AR and CS keyways
•Weather Resistant – FullWrap Around Gasket on Both Sides
•Manual Retraction – Inside Thumbturn, ClutchedMotor Assembly
Door Prep: Standard Prep; 2-1/8" Through Hole, 1" Bore Hole For Latch
Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/4" or 2 3/8"
Handing: Field Reversible
– 1-3/8" – 2-1/4" Thick Doors
– 1-3/8" Requires a Special Thin Door Gasket
Packaging: 1 per box, 2 per case
1 yr electronic warranty and 3 year mechanical and finish for commercial applications
1 yr electronic warranty and lifetime mechanical and finish for residential applications
Revolution Deadbolt Pushbutton Instruction Manual (.pdf, 3.3 MB)
Revolution Deadbolt Pushbutton Quick Start Guide (.pdf, 1005 kB)
Revolution Pushbutton Deadbolt Catalog (.pdf, 521 kB)
Revolution Deadbolt Template (.pdf, 48 kB)