You have no items in your shopping cart.
MODEL SREX-100 ACTIVE FOCUSED INFRARED DETECTOR
The SREX-100 is an active infrared request to exit sensor for interior applications located
within the protected premise. It is U.L. listed as a request to exit device under the U.L.
UL294 and the CAN/ULC-S319 standard. The SREX-100 is rated a “class 1” as per the CAN/
ULC-S319 standard. The SREX-100 is designed to mount over the door header so that its detection
pattern is placed directly over the door handle. When the user reaches for the door
handle the exit device releases allowing the person to exit. The active detection curtain is well
defined to keep the door secure while rejecting parallel traffic and objects placed under it.
- U.L. 294 AND ULC-S319 LISTED AS AN ACCESS CONTROL DEVICE
- NARROW ACTIVATION ZONE IS LIMITED TO DOOR HANDLE AREA
- DESIGNED TO ELIMINATE CROSS-TRAFFIC ACTIVATION
- CAN NOT BE DECEIVED BY PLACING OBJECTS UNDER DOOR
- IMMUNE TO THERMAL CHANGES
- CAN NOT BE ACTIVATED BY PETS
- EASY INSTALLATION AND ADJUSTABLE DEPTH ZONE
- OPERATES ON 12 OR 24 VOLTS AC OR DC, CURRENT DRAW 60 MA.
- DOUBLE POLE-DOUBLE THROW RELAY WITH 2 A. CONTACTS
- ADJUSTABLE TIME DELAY FROM 1 TO 60 SECONDS
- BUILT-IN BUZZER, CAN BE SILENCED IF REQUIRED
- REQUEST TO EXIT INPUT, KEYPAD OR CARD READER INPUT
- 14 PIN CONNECTOR WITH FOUR FEET OF CABLE
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY
|Manufacturer||Alarm Controls Corp.|