You have no items in your shopping cart.
Long recognized as the undisputed manufacturing leader in door hardware for aluminum entrances, Adams Rite unveils this newest addition eForce Prox for controlling access with Adams Rite deadlatches, deadbolts, and exit devices. A unique, turnkey solution, the eForce platform makes expanding your existing HID or Wiegand card access control system amazingly simple. With Adams Rite installed on 90% of today's aluminum entrances, there's no reason not to provide the convenience of keyless entry at your branch, satellite location, or sales office. The same badges or key cards you use today will work with the eForce Prox lock's 125 KHz integrated contactless card reader. Continue creating your cards, access, and user rights as you do now, and then install the eForce 3090P lock. That's all there is to it. Your current access control system will determine which users and at what times admission can be requested at the eForce. Wherever your company has an aluminum glass door, you can install this lock and begin using your cards. The idea is to save on the monthly costs of replacing locks, collecting keys, and re-keying without breaking the bank. Since the eForce Prox installs on the door, you can do all of this at a tiny fraction of the expense of wall mounting a reader, cutting in an electric strike to the frame, or hardwiring an electromagnetic lock. With hardware as resilient and well known as Adams Rite, you couldn't pick a better route for these one-off doors.
- Expanded eForce platform with integrated HID® Prox Contactless Card Reader
- Interfaces with any Wiegand protocol access control system
- Supports credentials: HID® 125KHz Prox 26-39 bit formats
- Integrated antenna
- Operate Adams Rite 4500, 4700, & 4900 latches, and 8000 Series exit devices of 31/32" backsets and greater
- Audible beep upon card presentation
- Red/green LED lock/unlock status
- Surface-mounted with concealed fasteners
- Non-handed with clutched lever protection
- Key Override: Mortise cylinder control (1" to 1-1/2" range with AR/MS cam)
- Die cast housing and lever in Satin Chrome. Dark Bronze finish available upon request
- Full outdoor rating
- Hardwired (7 conductor) installation with ElectroLynx™ 8-pin connectors. Optional 12ft cable extension kit (3090-CABLE) available when using McKinney quick connect hinge. Most installations bypass these connectors and extra cable by snipping the pig-tail, and then wiring from the boxed power supply
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" (W) x 15-3/8" (H)
- Door Applications: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick
- Environmental: Temperature range from -31°F to 151°F (-35°C to 66°C) and 5-95% humidity (non-condensing)
- Power: 12Vdc/150mA average 300mA Peak
- Wiring: 18-22 AWG recommended
- Adams Rite Manufacturing Company (hereinafter ADAMS RITE) manufactures its products in a manner to be free of defects. Should any defect of manufacture (in material or workmanship) occur in its products ADAMS RITE, upon prompt notification and proof to its satisfaction that the product was defective in manufacture for the use intended by ADAMS RITE, will at its option, exchange the product, repair the defect or refund the price charged by ADAMS RITE, FOB factory based on the following schedule:
• All mechanical products for five (5) years from date of manufacture
• All electrical products (including EL and ED exit devices) for three (3) years from date of manufacture.