You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Available in 12 or 24 volt AC and DC. Continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units "buzz" on operation.|
|Volts||AC Int.||DC Cont.|
Fail Secure - when electricity is off, unit is UNLOCKED
Fail Safe - when electricity is off, unit is LOCKED
- Case: Approx. 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-5/8" deep. Zinc-aluminum alloy.
- Fail Safe/Fail Secure: Field convertible from one mode to the other.
- However, AC intermittent solenoid must not be used continuously in either.
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4" x 6-7/8".
- * 130 has flat faceplate
- * 7131 is radius to match nose on inactive leaf in a pair of narrow stile glass doors.
- Finish: 628 Clear Anodized, 313 Dark Bronze Anodized or 335 Black Anodized.
- Strike Opening: 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel.
- Strike bolt: accepts any Adams Rite 4500/4700/4900 Series dead-latch or cylindrical latches.
- ANSI/BHMA Type E09321 (Grade 1) UL Listed for Burglary Resistance.
- Cylinder not included: Accepts standard size rim cylinders