You have no items in your shopping cart.
Adams Rite 7110/7111 Electric Strike
- For use on aluminum or wood door jambs.
- Available in 12 or 24 volt AC or DC.
- DC models are Continuous or Intermittent Duty
- AC models are Intermittent Duty Only.
- UL Listed for burglary resistance.
- Strike opening: 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep.
- Available Faceplates: 7-15/16" H x 1-7/16" W or 10-1/4" H x 1-7/16" W.
- Strike Body: 1" W x 3-3/8" H x 1-5/8" deep.
- Fail Safe or Fail Secure.
- Fits into jamb sections as shallow as 1-21/32".
- Replaces earlier 002, 7510, 7810 electric releases for electrical control of any door equipped with a cylindrical or Adams Rite Series 4700 or 4500 deadlatch.
FAIL-SECURE electric strikes require power to be applied to unlock the strike lip. On loss of power, the strike is locked.