You have no items in your shopping cart.
Deadbolt Lock w/ Three Fail Safe Backups
- 3 Modes Of Entry Including Remote, Keypad Code, Or Key
- One Touch Remote Control Access
- Use Up To 15 RF Remotes For Remote Entry
- Use Up To 10 Different Keypad Codes
- No External Wiring Required - Fast 10 Minute Installation
9.8 Million Homes Were Robbed Last Year - Could Yours Be Next?
No More Keys To Be Stolen Or Lost. One Touch Remote Control Access
With over 9 million property crimes committed last year, is your home susceptible to break-ins? With temporary guests, workers, contractors, and friends coming in and out, how many people have a copy of your key? To protect your home while maintaining ease of entry, the answer is a deadbolt keyless lock.
Deadbolt Protection & Ease Of Entry In One Keyless Lock
Forget fumbling for your keys with this remote control activated keyless lock for easy entry and strong deadbolt protection. Besides the remote control, this lock features a keypad for coded entry and two standard backup keys for conventional entry. With three modes of entry, The 3-In-1 Keyless Deadbolt Lock gives you added peace of mind and security. Keypad entry restricts and controls who has access to your home because you can add and delete codes as you please. Worried about how many people have keys to your home? With this lock, that requires no drilling or heavy wiring, you can simply change the entry codes rather than re-keying the entire door.
One Touch Remote Control Access
With the touch of a button you can easily enter your home while maintaining deadbolt protection against unwanted guests. Using radio frequency technology, this keyless lock lets you open the door with the press of a remote control, which you don't even have to point the remote at the lock. This mode of entry is perfect for times when your hands are full of groceries, when you're with your kids, or simply in a rush. Complete with anti-scan code hopping technology, no one will be able to open your lock with a similar remote control. Accepting up to 15 different remotes, your entire family or small business can utilize this remote control deadbolt technology.
Do You Know How Many People Have A Copy Of Your House Key?
Keypad Access Allows You Restrict & Control Access To Your Home
Restrict and manage access to your home in seconds; great for temporary codes for contractors working on your home or for temporary house guests. Change codes as you please and program up to six different entry codes that can be added or deleted individually. Programming takes only minutes with the press of a button.
Standard Key Backup For Peace Of Mind And Added Security
This keyless lock comes standard with two conventional keys for standard operation.
Easy Installation With No Drilling Or Hard Wiring
No wiring or drilling is necessary to install this standard keyless door lock that fits in most doors with an adjustable backset (2 3/8" to 2 3/4").
- Access type: RF keyfog remote, coded keypad, standard key
- Accept 10 different keypad codes (2-8 digits)
- Accepts 15 remotes, 1 is included
- Add or delete individual user in seconds
- Easy installation and operation - no extra drilling on standard doors
- Audible tones when locking, unlocking, jamming and low batteries
- Warning Alarm after 4 failed attempts
- RF range up to 25ft (inside or outside)
- Outside mount: Approximately 6 1/4" T x 2 7/8" W x 1 1/4" D
- Inside mount: Approximately 6 1/2" T x 2 1/2" W x 1 5/8" D
- Dimension: 8.12" H x 4.12" W x 4.12" D (0.08 Cuft)
- Weight: 3 Lb.
- Inside Deadbolt Lockset
- Outside Deadbolt Lockset
- Adjustable Backset
- Two Backup Keys
- Strike Plate
- Mounting Hardware
- Two Remote Controls
- Mounting Plate
- Battery Cover
- Back light
- 18,000 entries per set of batteries
- 4 AA batteries, not included
- Adjustable latch: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" backset
- Lifetime mechanical and finish, one year electrical
- Non-volatile memory - codes will stay when changing batteries
- Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- One (1) R/F remote and two (2) traditional keys included
|Manufacturer||B and H DEPOT|